November 17, 2013

Catch the Story! November 21



The brand-new Thursday Afternoon Storytelling for school-agers & their grown-ups at the Menlo Park Library has been going REALLY well! I've been surprised at how many people are coming down into the program room, and leaving with smiles, positive statements, and folktale books I've laid out. What's more, kids are still talking about stories they've heard two weeks before! 

This coming Thursday, it's the fourth session--and also the last of the year (the Menlo Park Library is giving all of its ongoing story programs a break during the month of December). I hope to see lots of people there this week, and I'm crossing my fingers that we are remembered after the break. C'mon out this week and enjoy some stories!



Storyteller John Weaver

Visit me on Facebook!



No comments: